Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please ensure that you follow the guidelines below.
Click here for the abstract template.
- All abstracts must be submitted online in the template that will be emailed to you upon registering on the online submission system.
- The abstract title must be in sentence case.
- The abstract title must not exceed 15 words.
- The body of your abstract must not exceed 300 words.
- The body of your abstract should include a brief introduction, aim of the work, methodology, results and conclusions.
- All abstracts must be inserted into the template that will be emailed to you upon registering you as a user on the online submission system.
- This document must be saved in .doc format prior to uploading it onto the submission system. No other formats will be accepted.
- The body of your abstract should not include any pictures, graphs or tables. It should be text only.
- All abstracts must be written in British English.
Click here for information on how to use the online abstract submission system.
|Closing date for submission of poster abstracts||30 September 2012|
|Notification of Acceptance||15 October 2012|
|Presenting authors must register for the summit by||30 September 2012|